Wet and Wise Black Velvet-Rose Gold Edition
|Name:||Black Velvet-Rose Gold Edition|
|manufacturer:||Wet And Wise Co.|
|Country of Origin:||Made in Belgium|
|Default Nib:||Bock No.6 Rose Gold/Iridium Tip/Made in Germany|
|Nib Option:||Polished Steel/Gold Plated/Rose Gold Plated/Two Tone/Black Lacquer/Red Lacquer/Titanium/14K Gold/18K Gold/Palladium|
|Filling System:||Standard Cartridge and International Converter (Included)|
|Description:||High Quality Handmade Custom Bespoke Fountain Pen. The cap, the section and the barrel made of high quality material. Matt Finish. Smooth Threads.|
|Length/Total (Capped):||145 mm|
|Width/Section:||10.2 mm to 12 mm|
Due to the special nature of acrylic/resin/ebonite/celluloid materials, there are almost no pens of the same pattern and texture. The texture of each pen are randomly formed and are not artificially controlled. This is its uniqueness. Consider also all pens are handmade and they are not mass-produced from production lines. So overall, this pen you see it here is one of a kind and it’s unique. When it’s gone, it’s gone. Probably I can make similar if you custom order it, but keep in your mind it will not be identically the same.
- New arrival! Awesome fountain pens! Beautiful colored pattern design makes the pen delicate and cute, just like the treasure in the palm. It is hard to put it down. Wherever you go, carry it.
- Integrity of quality and perfect writing. Delivering beautiful and elegant line, giving you unparalleled writing experience.
- High quality Bock nib made in Germany. Smooth, Pleasant and Perfect writing experience provided or you by using famous Bock nib;
- Comfortable to hold, no press. Designed by an engineer-artist who accidentally is fountain pen lover. Combination of this three bring you what you expect from a pen. Comfort ability, Beauty, Reliability and Durability;
- Best for gift, travel or everyday life: Record your thoughts or feelings anywhere, anytime.
Remark: If you’d like other nib option than the default nib, you need to mention your nib choice in “Note” section on check out process. It may cost more due to different nib price.